Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Bath & Body Works | Bridgerton Candle - Diamond Of The Season - Lid Change On Clearance Item

Thanks to u/hannah_boo_honey on Reddit for sharing this new find....A changed lid on the Bridgerton Diamond of the Season Candle---which is currently 50% off in store.  The release day lid was the black cut glass as shown below.

This lid is pretty for sure and definiately worth a look, not as matching as the black glass lid was but could work out nice on other candles I have.  I am hoping to get a look at them in my store, possibly this weekend.  I broke two toes this morning walking barefoot and can't put weight on the foot yet to go to the mall.