Bath & Body Works | Lakeside Sunrise

August 17, 2015

I had planned a day out today....and where didn't matter.  Heat and Humidity are not my friend and anywhere I can find cool....is where I planned to be. These are the Dog Days of Summer.

Right as I was leaving the phone rang and I could hear it was the manager at the store telling me she got an email stating the Lakeside Sunrise candle could NOT be placed in the wall for sale but she wanted to let me know that the candle sale was still going on should I want to buy something...and exchange it later for that candle.

I appreciated that she called to let me know and I heard from my aunt who shopped Sunday, that when she asked for the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle (not knowing what I knew that its being held back) the manager came up to her and told her, I have to tell you the truth...we have it but I can't sell it until September 9th.

Interesting.

So off I go to a store out of town but still in the same district....and what do you think I see?


Of course I do....I expected nothing less.

Bananas.  Things are so mixed up it would seem that you do need a score card to keep track of everything.  Some stores have it...some don't.  The candle is suppose to be White Barn Exclusive only and it's popping up in Bath and Body Works stores. And it could just be  decision was made after the printing of the stores book for sales associates and it is part of the collection.

But if it is coming...and the collection is out in the wall...why save it?