Department: Beauty | CoverGirl STAR WARS Collection | September 4, 2015

August 14, 2015
 
Last night, @Allure Magazine shared a photo on their Instagram page of the upcoming STAR WARS Limited Edition Collection of Makeup from CoverGirl in celebration of the new film The Force Awakens coming this December... and I knew I had to find out more.
 
 
 
CoverGirl STAR WARS Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black
A limited edition version of CoverGirls The Super Sizer mascara.
$5.99 - $7.49
 
CoverGirl STAR WARS Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black (waterproof)-
A limited edition version of CoverGirls The Super Sizer Waterproof mascara.
$5.99 - $7.49
Both formulas come in limited-edition tubes with different iconic Star Wars quotes:

1/10: "May the force be with you."
2/10: "Do. Or do not. There is no try."
3/10: "You're my only hope."
4/10: "I feel the good in you."
5/10: "Luminous beings are we."
6/10: "I will finish what you started."
7/10: "There has been an awakening."
8/10: "Indeed you are powerful."
9/10: "You will meet your destiny."
10/10: "Immune to the light."
 
The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipsticks come in six new shades.
$5.99 - $7.99
 
 
 Dark Purple (creamy aubergine)
 
 
 
Gold (orangey- gold)
 
Lilac (frosted lilac)
 
Nude (metallic rose gold)
 
Red (metallic berry)
 
Silver (opaque silver)
 
 CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss
 
 
 
 CoverGirl Nail Gloss in Nemesis
CoverGirl Nail Gloss in Red Revenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CoverGirl Nail Gloss in The Speed Of Light
I'm looking forward to seeing these in person in the next few weeks when they release September 4th; the photos really don't do these justice I am sure. 
 
As for daily wear-ability for me with some of these products...that will remain to be seen. I am very fair-skinned so the dark purple lipstick maybe too bright on me.
 
I am not sure where I would be wearing the gold or silver lipstick as it is but I could use them as an accent over my regular lipstick occasionally.
 
And with Halloween just around the corner these will be perfect for me to get my droid on....or will it be storm trooper?
 
May the force be with us all.....