A Personal Note

A Personal Note:
Since June I have been helping care for my ailing 81 year old father in law who has had two very serious surgeries ( one in June, one last Tuesday ) with a third happening today as he is still in ICU.  We never think how easily our bodies can turn against us to do the simplest of things, like walking,  so when it happens (and your a very private person as he is) your left to depend on the help of others. Something he hated to ask help for but it became necessary.  So my husband and I are doing everything we possibly can and this journey has shown us so much more than we ever thought we would know.  At night when I am exhausted and my own things are passed over I know that this is what I am suppose to do at this moment.

The reason I mention any of this is to say that while I am emotionally drained some days...and physically drained other days...I am doing what I can to still post all that I know to keep you, dear friends, up to date on what this page has to offer. He is number one...and my focus is that, but when I am eating or doing something other than him, I get the info out.... My decompressing so to speak. So far everything new that I know, has been shared.

I try to answer the questions as I see them but some do get overlooked, and I apologize. I appreciate those of you who have jumped in and answered a fellow B&BW fans question...thank you. Please don't think you are being ignored that I chose not to answer.  All questions are important to me.

A few stores have put the Fall Body Care Body Cream and Fine Fragrance Mist out today (a sort of test I suppose) and I heard that the rest of the stores will be setting walls this coming Sunday and Tables Tuesday....(all subject to change - since those days are different than I was told and saw earlier). Anything else I hear I will share.

Thanks for listening...(reading) Tess