Bath & Body Works | Worst Customer Service EVER

I will say this...as a conclusion to the event from Friday.  

It was, as my grandfather would say, sitting on my nose all weekend that this recent photo taking thing happened.  

First I was shocked that she ( SA) was serious and saying this to me loudly in store...and when someone mentions the mall police and taking my cell from me... I was like...what?  I would love to see that.  I mean wow.  

(Keep in mind, I know what the employee handbook states regarding customers snapping a pic or shooting a video. You cannot say anything.)
 
I am told one thing by corporate ( I am permitted to snap a picture of a new item in the store as long as it is on the floor and not in the back room)  and another by a person ( using that word lightly) sales associate,  who dislikes me in a store in front of her boss and her boss is saying nothing but she learned to pick her battles with me?  

That was the comment that broke this camels back.  

Remember my post on Friday that it was a costly comment?  Yesterday, I returned all of the July floor set items I bought.  $81.00 worth.  

I stewed about it not sure what to do, but seeing them sitting in the bags waiting to be put away made me sick. I've been upset all weekend.  And knowing that this store reaped from that and then the next day they did what they did...upsetting both myself and my husband....The only thing that drives them is MONEY.  

And they were not having mine.  When I was asked at the register by this stores manager, (another term I use lightly) with the first small receipt,  "was it a bit of over spending" for this return? ( 9 soaps) 

I responded no. I mean wow....really? That's what you ask a customer and one who is madder than the devil and you know it???   

When I was asked they are not opened I can see that ...was anything wrong with them, I responded I suddenly became allergic.  

When she finished with the second group of 5 soaps and asked was it the Shea?  I responded...no I am allergic to the bullshit.  

The manager said Oh, and I told her what happened to me on Friday was unnecessary and I know that employee hates me and she again defended her saying that is her personality and part of the team when she came.  She's abusive to many people...coworkers, other customers too.

And I thought...you couldn't say, " oh I am so sorry....blah blah blah anything to make an upset customer feel even fake better? 

When she said again...Yesterday, she learned to pick her battles with me....I said I know...hense this return.  (Learned to pick her BATTLES with me?  What battles? )

UGH. I struggled with doing it...and kharma got me for having a nasty heart....but good ...right before I did it....but i did the return and I have to think about what I will do moving forward.  

( 2/17/18 Edit:  I have not visited my local store since July 10, 2017. Not that I can't go in and shop, I didn't do anything that has gotten me banned from the store.  And I have cut back on my bath and body purchases from this brand.  If they chose to have people as their brand ambassadors that share such personality disorders on their customers, I chose to spend my money elsewhere.)