Bath & Body Works | Halloween Candles Found!

Oh, what Fun! 

The New Bath and Body Works Halloween Candle Collection is starting to make its way into back rooms and of course social media this week. These quirky labels on fan-favorite scents put a smile on my face when I saw them yesterday and today. 

Even though it is only July and Halloween is months away, I love knowing what fun to expect when these new Halloween things launch.  My thanks to those who shared their finds with me so I may always keep you in the know. 

Bath and Body Works Halloween 2018 Candle Collection:

Hot Cocoa and Scream -  Deep Dark Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mischievous Mini Marshmallows
Purrfect Pumpkin -  Purrfect Pumpkin, Black Cat's Clove, Ghostly Vanilla, Batty Brown Sugar
Vampire Blood - blood red strawberry, midnight blooming jasmine, dark Transylvanian plum