Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Bath & Body Works | New Gilded Garden Candle Collection

While I am unsure why this collection would come out now when all of the other fall-related candle collections seem to be hitting the stores, I guess anytime is good for a garden themed collection. 

Gilded Garden Candle Collection
  • Almond - sweet almond blossom, vanilla orchid, sandalwood
  • Eucalyptus Mint - fresh eucalyptus, sweet spearmint, lemon peel, clary sage
  • French Lavender -  South of France Lavender, Vanilla, Soft Jasmine 
  • Heirloom Apple - golden Honeycrisp, apple blossom, fresh sugarcane
  • Lemon and Fig - bright lemon slices, green fig, aromatic fern, blonde woods
  • Peppercorn - Pink Peppercorn, Cardamom Pods, White Birch
  • Pomegranate - pomegranate, vanilla sugar, bergamot leaves, grapefruit zest
  • Rosewater and Ivy - soft rose petals, rain-kissed ivy, spring musk
  • White Pumpkin - White Pumpkin, Autumn Spice Blend, Ground Cinnamon