Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Bath & Body Works | First Look At 2021 Signature Tropical Body Care Collection - Waikiki Beach Coconut - Bahamas Passion Fruit and Banana Flower - Oahu Coconut Sunset

Bath and Body Works New Signature Tropical Body Care Collection First Look.  I am sure there are more to this collection.  When these will hit stores I can't say for sure but I wanted to share what they will look like and the scent notes.  I will post updates as I get them.











Tropical Body Care Collection

  • Bahamas Passion Fruit and Banana Flower - Relax in a bungalow as the aroma of passion fruit flowers and banana trees fill the air.  It's and Island Oasis.  Passion Fruit, Pineapple Leaves, Banana Flower
  • Oahu Coconut Sunset -
  • Waikiki Beach Coconut - Tropical White Coconut, Saltwater Breeze, Sun-Blanched Woods