Bath & Body Works | First Look At 2021 Signature Tropical Body Care Collection - Waikiki Beach Coconut - Bahamas Passion Fruit and Banana Flower - Oahu Coconut Sunset

Bath and Body Works New Signature Tropical Body Care Collection First Look.  I am sure there are more to this collection.  When these will hit stores I can't say for sure but I wanted to share what they will look like and the scent notes.  I will post updates as I get them.











Tropical Body Care Collection

  • Bahamas Passion Fruit and Banana Flower - Relax in a bungalow as the aroma of passion fruit flowers and banana trees fill the air.  It's and Island Oasis.  Passion Fruit, Pineapple Leaves, Banana Flower
  • Oahu Coconut Sunset -
  • Waikiki Beach Coconut - Tropical White Coconut, Saltwater Breeze, Sun-Blanched Woods