Dollar Tree Finds | Monday, December 28th, 2020 - Valentine's Day

My Dollar Tree store is beginning to set the Valentine's Day Collection as well as New Year's Eve, Easter, and Garden Supplies so if you like to do some DIY decorating it is always best to get what supplies you need when they come out.

I grabbed a few things yesterday including those glasses with the hearts on.  I thought they would make cute low centerpiece holders.  The Love and Heart Sponges are cute accents for a bathroom. 

There are stuffed gnomes coming and a few gnome wall signs that haven't arrived here yet that I wanted to get for gifts.  I did grab the pink rose bushes they put out - now for spring grave arrangements.  I try to get the silk flowers for all of the graves early before they get picked apart ending up with missing flowers and with the price being so cheap, I can make full arrangements on a budget.   

Those Russell Stover Strawberry Cream Candies are so delicious, I can't remember seeing them before but one bag came home with me.