Bath & Body Works | Today's Store Visit In Photos And Other Thoughts - December 7th 2020

I was hoping the store wouldn't be too crowded today with shoppers from last weekend looking to exchange some of their candles as I walked down the wing towards the store.  The bank was around the corner and since you can't APP deposit cash into your account like a check, going into the mall became necessary...so while I was walking past the Bath and Body Works store to leave the mall, I peeked in.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's funny.  TJMaxx was one of my favorite stores to shop in here.  If you followed me for a time now you know that I did many a purchase in there on everything from clothing, health and beauty items, Rae Dunn to home goods everything.  Pretty much everything except baby things. (Of course we have a new baby in the family now since August and I am not shopping as much).

Because the TJMaxx store is smaller here and the maximum capacity they are letting in now is up to 130 people for the holidays, I can't go in and enjoy myself to browse anything.  For now. That's me, and how I am feeling about this whole situation.  Trust Me, it is NOT affecting many others by the looks of the parking lot.

I am hoping things change soon.  I missed out on seeing Summer, Halloween, Christmas everything out and about.  I did find the Rae Dunn Mama Bird mug and Baby Bird round birdhouse set (talk about lucky) not long ago when going to the bank through that store so I am not complaining, just missing the normal I had known.

The pandemic changed a lot of things for me...perspective wise for sure.  The drive to "have" things was at the top of my must change list which is why I have been thinning out my excess body care items, as well as the Dunn.  It's made a huge difference.  But I do like to see the new that comes out...I am just not out everyday like I did once upon a time.

We are in the second week of December and I can't believe the year end is here already.  Soon Bath and Body Works will be switching gears and setting up Semi-Annual clearance boxes for the little remaining stock of holiday items left as they prep for Spring themed scents.  

But first we will get through Stocking Stuffer Sale Day, Tomorrow - December 8th, then All Body Care Days - December 11th and 12th.  

I think December 19th is when we will see that Celebrate Champagne Toast Purchase with Purchase Box.  And any other little sale days here and there until Christmas. 

Here are a few things I saw today, as I scooted in, and out very quickly.  And because the sale tomorrow is in store only, I will be passing on that one too.

The wall cabinet photo of High Intensity Mahogany Teakwood candles did make me smile.  Only a few other three wick scents remained in store but THAT scent was stocked up!

The single wicks are still plentiful, as are the gift sets and you can see shelves of Hand sanitizer sprays well stocked for tomorrows sale.  The store is stocked well on hand creams, some lippies and plenty of travel sized body care too.