Bath & Body Works | New Good Day Cafe Color Decor Candle Collection

Bath and Body Works is coming in hot in the candle department if this sneak peek is any indication of their upcoming new candle releases.

I know the first thing everyone asks is WHEN...and I cannot say for sure.  These look like they will be coming after the Semi-Annual Sale.  But I can't say that with any confirmation because I don't know.

As I hear about anything new, I will post it.  

Here are the scent notes for these candles:











Good Day Cafe Color Decor Candle Collection

  • Bubbly Rose - pink sparkling rose, sweet blood orange, splash of cranberry juice
  • Honeysuckle and Freesia -
  • Lemon Cake Pop -
  • Pineapple Pancakes -
  • Pink Apple Punch -
  • Pink Lilac and Vanilla -  
  • Whipped Coffee - shot of espresso, whipped sweet cream, sugar crystals
  • Wildberry Jam Donut - sweet wildberry jam, powdered donut, brown sugar crumble



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

black and white photo credit @bathandbodyworks_charmed