Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Bath & Body Works | New Body Care Collection - Cotton Candy Clouds - Vanilla Rainbow Sprinkles - Sugar Coated

I thought this collection would be coming in stores for the Semi-Annual Sale, and I am not sure that it won't be but I have been hearing from workers who said they have not received any of this collection in yet, nor is it shown on the sku list.

I guess we will see soon.

So far these are the items I have seen.

 

 
 
  
 
 
 
New Body Care Collection

  • Cotton Candy Clouds - spun sugar, pink berries, whipped vanilla ( boardwalk taffy scent notes)
  • Vanilla Rainbow Sprinkles - ( I am told it's a repackage of confetti cake pop)
  • Sugar Coated -