Bath & Body Works | Candle Day Information

 


If Bath and Body Works stays true to form and has Candle Day the same day as they have been in previous years, we should expect to see it happen the first Saturday in December - December 4th.  Their write-up states it will happen one day only as usual ( note: it has happened with there were two and three days because of changes).  

It does happen ONLINE and IN STORE.  Let's hope that online happens without major issues: like early sellouts and cancellations.

Reward APP Members may get to order candles before anyone else, even by a few hours.

The sale pricing for this year will remain unknown until the night before when marketing is set.  I am sure there will be marketing with many price points.

Coupons (if you have them then) to reduce the sale pricing makes this an incredible sale.

And if you have a favorite candle that released prior to Candle Day, don't wait and hope to get one.  Grab it..then grab backups!

As the new Fall 3 Candles and Holiday Candles come out, I plan on grabbing what I want then, and if they should be still available on Candle Day, I can grab my backups.  There have been times I hoped to get candles on Candle Day and they ended up sold out and I Missed Out!

I know it is still only September, but today I was thinking about Candle Day, and Had to share.