Bath & Body Works | Fall 3 Floor Set Day - My Purchase Today

I didn't need anything from the store today, but I was at the mall shopping in Hobby Lobby for a Dough Bowl and thought I would walk over and check out the new Bath and Body Works floor set. 
 


This floor set (fall3) was going to add a few new fragrances along with some home fragrance so it was worth the look.  Sunday, online, the body care was at the promo buy 3 get 3 free, but I didn't grab the new fine fragrance mists or candles.  I hoped there would be an in-store promo comparable...but there wasn't so I settled on grabbing a few travel size items for now.

I miss having travel (fun) sizes in all scents when they release. For me, it's a great way to try a scent ( because I cannot smell anything through a mask ) without a huge, monetary commitment in doing so.  Although, with the pricing going up to $8.50 for a travel size fine fragrance mist as part of the buy two, get one free promo on travel items...it is getting to be a larger monetary commitment when you compare it to a $6.50 promo on full sized Fine Fragrance Mists.

Checking all of the areas the travel sizes are placed, I didn't see anything other than the White Pumpkin and Chai that was new, and that I didn't own.  Or thought I didn't own.  I forgot about the Raspberry Chiffon travel size I grabbed when they were on sale at $2.95...so I will exchange this one purchased today for something else.

This small purchase cost $18.02 which included the free hand cream coupon redeemed.