Bath & Body Works | September 2nd, 2021 50% off Clearance Sale Items

As I shared previously on Instagram as coming, here is the table / tower in my store on Monday, August 30th that was set for Tomorrow's Clearance Sale.  

 

 

 

I was surprised that Bath and Body Works held onto so many of the Summer Escape fragrances until now, rather than clearing them out during Semi-Annual Sale but they are coming on sale tomorrow.  I am hoping to grab a few of the mists...if I can get away from everything tomorrow.

Body Care Fragrances:

  • Sunkissed
  • Grapefruit Frose
  • Berry Waffle Cone
  • Mid Summer Dream
  • Rewilding Collection - black raspberry vanilla, champagne apple and honey, marigold and cane sugar, white tea and sage
  • Hibiscus Paradise


Also on Sale: as shown

Hand Soaps

Candles

Candle Sleeves

Pocketbacs

Scentportables

Room Sprays