Bath & Body Works | My Mini Must Haves $2.95 Purchase Today!

I stopped, and shopped my Bath and Body Works store first thing this morning to gather a few of the travel size items before getting on with the rest of my day.  Here is what I bought:

 


  • Fairytale Body Cream
  • Fairytale Shower Gel
  • Fairytale Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Fairytale Hand Cream
  • A Thousand Wishes Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Sweet Whiskey Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Bonfire Bash Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Raspberry Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Nourishing Lip Balm
  • Coconut Nourishing Lip Mask

I wanted to try out the lip products previously but the regular pricing of $12.50/$10.50 made me pause to wait for a sale.  The $2.95 is a great price to​ try both.

The lip gloss always call to me but more often than not they are sticky feeling on my lips.  Taste great, but still sticky all of these years later.  I did pass on those.

I purchased all of the fine fragrance mists I wanted in the NEW 2.5 fl.oz fine fragrance mist bottles, the store did have a few of the older bottle style in some fragrances.  These New are less product than the previous fragrance mist version of 3 fl. oz. for an additional $1.00 pricing - $8.50 sticker.  I grabbed them because of the sale price and that alone.  Even the regular sale price of buy two get one free using a coupon could not touch this $2.95 price.

The Fairytale packaging is beautiful in all forms and the travel size is no exception.  I did add the hand cream as well, as its regular pricing is now $7.50.  Pricey for 1 ounce of product compared to the ultimate hydration body cream travel size of 2.5 fl.oz. for $7.50 too.

I miss all fall fragrances having a travel size as was the case in years past.  It is a great start to see how a fragrance will work with your chemistry plus having the ability to carry it in your bag.


When I give the lip balm and lip mask a try for a few times I will add my thoughts.  I just opened the lip balm and it looks and feels like Vaseline in a metal tin.  No fragrance.

My purchase today cost $31.80.  With a Buy 3 get 3 free body care sale, and a coupon, I could have purchased 6 full sized items for as much.

More to come...