Bath & Body Works | New Joy Sugared Snickerdoodle & Winter Candy Apple Holiday Fragrance

I don't know about you but I am excited to see these sneak peeks of Holiday Body Care showing up.  This Holiday fragrance season is going to be fun and I cannot wait to share all of the scent lists with you.  They are coming SOON.

 


 

For now, here is a sneak peek at the NEW JOY Sugared Snickerdoodle Body Lotion shared by IG adamnichols2013.  This scent packaging matches the collection that Bath and Body Works had previewed online earlier that also has the LOVE Cotton Candy Champagne scent in.  I think there will also be a PEACE scent included.

Adam also shared a first look at the Holiday Traditions Winter Candle Apple Body Lotion.  Super Cute packaging this year on everything we have seen so far.  With a huge collection of body lotions and body creams I want to thin out, I am still sticking to only buying fragrance mists...but these solid color, festive looks are really tempting.