Bath & Body Works | All Body Care Day 1 Store Visit - Returning Blueberry Marshmallow Bar Candle

Bath and Body Works In-Store visit --- Day 1 All Body Care Sale Day.  Where once I was at the closed gate waiting for the store to open for this sale, this year was different and I didn't get there until closer to noon.  The store was busy which I love to see, and I made my way around the tables looking to see if there was anything I wanted for myself.  

I have been clearing out all of my excess body care so I really didn't need more of anything...except Stress Relief items.  The only thing I bought for me was a few Eucalyptus Spearmint Bars of Soap, a Eucalyptus Spearmint Bubble Bath, and a Eucalyptus Spearmint Essential Oil Mist.  I used my Birthday Reward and got one of the bars for Free.  Thank You B&BW!

I also planned on returning that Blueberry Marshmallow Bar Candle from Candle Day. After making a second trip to the mall to get it on Candle Day because I thought it would be great,  I smelled it a few times to try and figure it out and after hubby sniffed it, he said food scents aren't good...he wanted me to get something I have had before. I agreed.  I made sure to pick something with the same bottom label price point - $26.95.

I got a Tea Rose candle in its place.  Perfect exchange with no issues at all.  

The new fragrances were out for the body care sale and I sprayed them on my wrists and arms to check outside when I was done shopping.  None were bad smelling, and they did smell okay on me.  But I noticed they are like many of the fragrances available...They all smell the same.  Which is what helped jump start my thinning out my excess body care. 

It's amazing to see the lists of fragrance forms I once had, now reduced to a few, choice scents. I didn't make money on those items sold, all were at a loss...but I gained a greater sense of happiness --- no longer looking at a fragrance cabinet filled with products.  I don't need to own every scent, in every collection, every month, for every year.  

The Purchase with Purchase Blanket was out and it is as soft and fluffy as it appears in the photo.  I didn't want to spend $75 in store without a coupon, so it was a pass.