Bath & Body Works | Semi-Annual Sale 2022 ( Winter )

Bath and Body Works Day One in store.  The brief peek at the sale online before leaving knowing many people did not receive their early December orders yet made not shopping there an easy choice.

This was the first year that I was not at the gate before opening.  Over the past few months, I have sold down almost all of my body care extras and I don't plan to load up the cabinet again.   I ran a few errands before stopping at the mall and when I got there, the store was plenty crowded with long lines to get checked out.  The tables had all of the things I shared that they would, and a few random extras.  The 75% off Body Care tables were pretty full, but there wasn't a 75% off candle that I could see easily, and truth be told...it was fine.

Customers opened the boxed bottles to sniff everything not moving to let others into the area until they tried every one....and I wandered around grabbing a few photos before leaving.  I saw more bottles of lotions, shower gel, and body cream than fine fragrance mists.  Some accessories were scattered around but those, too, did not interest me.


Was it Holiday overload that made me feel like I did?  It all starts earlier and earlier every year, so that could be it. Perhaps it was no coupon offered in my App.   Or maybe so much of the same and not enough truly new that had me in a "compulsive buy" slump.

I handed the SA back the blue mesh bag with a promise to return another time. Here's to hoping these next three weeks go quickly.