Bath & Body Works | New Cosmetic Travel Bags - Unicorn and Blue

I've seen this new little cosmetic bag sitting on the shelf in my store for a few days now but yesterday I walked over and actually picked it up to see if it had a back strap.  It does.  Like most things in store, it is a bit pricey at $16.95...and just a mere .45 cents too much for an APP Reward gift.

 


The Blue Cosmetic bag next to it is priced at $14.95 and is eligible for the APP Rewards gift...and with today being the last day of ALL BODY CARE DAY $4.95 each pricing, if you need a gift or two, you could grab some fragrances to add to that bag!  


I passed on getting the socks this year.  Every year I grab some...gift some..keep some, then end up selling them off.  When I visited my TJMAXX store at the same time these socks were put out, I found MUKLUK Socks with a 3.0 TOG (cold rating)....2 boot socks for $9.99.  Those MUKLUKS are incredible at keeping your feet warm.  NOT ITCHY - no wool.  Not so bulky that I can't wear a shoe...perfect for boots...and to wear around the house in a shoe or not.  No grippers on the bottom.  They were so good, I bought everyone in my family a pack for Christmas.  I saw this brand on QVC and the TSV offered socks that were thin, expensive, and not long enough for most feet.  TJ's had so many beautiful patterns to choose from I grabbed two packs for myself.