Bath & Body Works | Aromatherapy - Calm Haven Lavender & Iris Body Care Collection

Another self care pampering fragrance joins the Aromatherapy table and it is called:  CALM Haven Lavender & Iris.  With a quick spray to try it, this one is a beautiful fragrance and a must try. 

I stopped in the store to check out the new Wallflower Units for a gift and to return my Gingham Gorgeous Single Wick Candle, and this beautiful table with the lavender color packaging distracted me for sure.  With many of the body care packages getting updated with the new, much higher pricing, I will wait for the All Body Care sale to purchase a mist.


The Gingham Gorgeous Candle was returned un-burned because:

  • Not even a hint of strong fragrance on cold.  I didn't smell it in the store, and when I got home it was a disappointment.  I still have candles from 2012 and they are still STRONG and fragrant on both cold and during the burn.  The watered down versions of wax in jars continues to push me away from buying them.  Even when my instincts told me don't do it, I thought I would give it a try. 
  • IMO: That silly, paper-thin lid refused to stay on.  I get the aesthetic that they are going for with that single wick pillar style jar, but that thin lid didn't do it any favors when I had to keep picking it up. 
  • IMO: Pricing.  There was nothing fabulous from the scent to the design on the label to rate a $17.95 regular price on this item.  I grabbed it on sale. and even for that sale price it was better to return it.