Bath & Body Works | New Gingham Fragrances Mini Perfume Mist And Gingham Gorgeous Single Wick Candle On Sale Today

Bath and Body Works  offered the New Gingham Gorgeous Single Wick Candle on sale priced at $10 and the Perfume Mini Mists on sale priced at $8, both online and in-store at the cash wrap.

 

Rather than grabbing the Gingham Fragrance 5 piece, $29.95 set on the museum in store today, I opted for these perfumes instead.  

I want to try them a few more times before I share all of my thoughts on them, and for the $6.36 each they cost me after my coupon, it will give me a better look at how I feel about them.  As I mentioned previously after selling off almost every fragrance I had collected here...I don't want to get into buying things that will only sit waiting for another de-stash sale.