Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Bath & Body Works | Store Visit March 23rd 2023 - New Glass Pedestals, Gingham Fragrances, Candles

I saw the green glass candle pedestal in store this week, along with the purple colored pedestal. I think the pink was sold out.  It would seem these candle pedestals were set to match the upcoming Gingham Fragrance Collection of items.  They are a nice addition to any collection...and if my collection of pedestals wasn't so large, I would have grabbed them on the 40% off day.

The Fragrance Perfume Mists were out at cash wrap as I mentioned previously, and the 5 Piece Gingham Travel Size Collection was on the museum for the second day.