Bath & Body Works | Mother's Day 2023 Purchase With Purchase Set Thoughts

When time allows, I have been fixing some of the missing photos from previous posts (due to my incorrect saving of them). As I was working on the archive of Bag, Boxes, and Events merchandise from years past, I felt this sense of nostalgia come over me...reminding me of some of the reasons I came to love, and follow this brand for so long.

Seeing those images and remembering that time made me long for the kind of magical feeling this brand once conveyed. Once being the key word.  I think they need to find their magic wand again - and start with really NEW fragrances for Home and Body Care Collections.

So because I was in that mindset, I started thinking about what is coming up soon.

Spring 3 will be hitting stores shortly and not long after we will have Summer Preview to Summer 1.  Then we should see what the 2023 Mother's Day Purchase with Purchase will be.

Gingham Gorgeous seems to be the leading fragrance to this upcoming release so it will end up being part of that Mother's Day PWP  

Now, will it be a bag....or a box?  Truth be told, I am not a big fan of boxes.  I did like the totes for use and presentation.  Boxes go into the recycle bin.  Which ever it is going to be, it is going to be pricey so a bag will go a long way for a gift price point.

A recyclable kind of bag could be a good choice if the pattern on the bag ends up being a spring inspired gingham, floral print.  No, I have not seen the MD Gift.

So what would I like to see in it?

  • Gingham Gorgeous Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Gingham Gorgeous Shower Gel
  • Gingham Gorgeous Lotion
  • Gingham Gorgeous Special Label Single Wick Candle
  • Gingham Gorgeous Special Label Three Wick Candle
  • One of the new Gingham scents Hand Soap
  • Gingham Gorgeous Hand Cream
  • Gingham Pocketbac and a cheap sparkle holder
  • Or Spray Sanitizer and Lippie


Please, No Bubbly Rose, Champagne Toast, and Strawberry Pound Cake scents as fillers.  Give us all Gingham...all newness...and we will buy it.










   


EDIT: 3/23 edit. ITS A BAG  NAVY WITH GINGHAM PRINT ON THE BOTTOM  

GINGHAM GORGEOUS IN IT!!!!