Bath & Body Works | Fiber-Optic Nutcracker, Peek-A-Boo Kitty Pocketbac Holders And A Holiday Drinks & Sweets Candle Holder

When I saw the Bath and Body Works Nutcracker Pocketbac Holder was a Light Up Version, I assumed it would end up being "light up the pocketbac refill" version.  Certainly not Fiber Optic in his white beard.

The first one I had at checkout did not light up, so check it out before you leave.  A few of this years holiday offerings are sketchy.  There are about five colors it changes to before shutting off.

Peek-a-Boo Kitty slides into his scarf by your pushing him down. Kitty was priced at $6.95 and the Nutcracker was priced at $9.95

 


One of my rewards was going to expire over the next few days so with not seeing too much that interested me, I grabbed this candle sleeve priced at $14.95 to use it on.  The colors are more brilliant and with the sweets, drinks theme of it, it will be used in my kitchen.  The Luminous Hand Cream was free as well.