Bath & Body Works | Mega Body Care Sale Day - October 28th - Purchases

I was at the gate before opening today with a make-shift list in my head of what body care I wanted to get from today's sale.  Only one person, my younger sister, did not respond to my text messages last night, so she was first on my list to reach out to before the doors opened.

She told me some of her likes that I buy, as well as those things she didn't care for...so it was with those in mind I headed for the tables of old favorites as the gate rose.

I never expected to spend all that I did...but thankfully there was a new coupon loaded into my Bath and Body Works rewards app to help lessen the sticker shock of all that I filled two bags up with.  When it is laid out to photograph, it hardly seems to be worth all of that money...but there are plenty of gifts to be made up with these 23 items...and a few were for me.  The register shows the before coupon total.  #givemecouponsandIwillshop

The WATER Ultra Hydration Body Butter is mine.  As is the Merry Cookie Candle (Merry Cookie body care could be coming, at least a hand cream).

As with most Body Butters, when you open them the perfect presentation is lost because of shipping making them look smushed inside the jar.  This Winter Candy Apple Body Butter looked the best.

I will be grabbing a few extras to add to these body care items before the gifts are wrapped. You never know what else will be coming out to include in the fragrance gift bags....  wait, I do ;)