Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Bath & Body Works | New Holidaytown Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer Holders - Gingerbread Mug, Santa Train, Penguin, and Mouse

Bath and Body Works New Holidaytown Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer Holders

Santa Train

Penguin

Gingerbread Man Cocoa Mug

Mouse

All adorable...and a wee bit pricey at $43 something total. When I got my mouse home I saw inside the music/battery box was not glued down, and the top piece was in the paper wrapping in the store bag.   The train is a light and sound priced at $13.95.  It goes whoo whoo...(train noise) and then plays Jingle Bells a bit.

The Mouse plays Tchaikovsky's Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, and is priced at $12.95.

The Gingerbread and the Penguin are both priced at $6.95 each.

I will exchange the mouse on my next store visit.