Bath & Body Works | Holiday Mouse Pocketbac Holder - Pulled From Selling Floor

I wasn't surprised to see this notice to remove this years Holiday Mouse Pocketbac Holder from the selling floor and back stock...since I saw on my own Mouse the defect in the battery box. 

The reason for the store to pull and destroy the Mouse was not clearly stated -Just the standard It Does Not Meet Our Standards Message -  so I am guessing that a loose, tiny battery mechanism would be a choking hazard, and with it falling out of the piece it would render it not as it was stated to do.  I agree.  

Regardless at how large and expensive they are becoming, these pocketbac holders are popular, especially at holiday gift giving time....and those that play sounds, and flash lights while holding the pocketbac refill sell out quickly even when costing the most.  Since the batteries never last longer than a few months, and are not replaceable, the least that we can hope for is one that has a seal in the battery compartment and works without incident.

After I read this note I thought about what I was going to do with mine.  I did find one in store after returning the first purchased damaged one that, so far, still has a lid on that battery compartment.  The sound of the music is okay...so I may just keep it and hang it on the tree, with the two nutcracker pocketbac holders I already grabbed.  I still have the Pink Ballerina from years ago...which will help complete this theme.  Or maybe, hang it from the stockings!