Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2024

Bath & Body Works | BOPIS & Store Purchases Of 75% Off - Banana Banaza Lip Balm & Elephant Cosmetic Bag

I did a small BOPIS order when the Semi-Annual Sale pricing dropped more items to 75% off...and the Banana Bananza Lip Care items were included.  I ordered two of the lip balms...but the more I thought about it, I did want to try the Nourishing Lip Masks.  Sadly, it showed as sold out in my store.

When I went in to pick up my order, I asked the associate which table had them on and after not finding any, a quick peek ( she did, not me) in under stock led to a small 6 pack find of them.  I grabbed four and I am glad I did, I really like this scent.  It reminds me of bubble gum with a hint of banana scent...and my lips feel soft and not so dried out.  It was so good, I paid full price for my first batch of lip balms.

The Pink Elephant bag also moved to 75% off, and the last one in the store for sale was missing the tail which opens the zipper....still worth the sale price.  I like their cosmetic bags to hold things like a huge banana lippie collection...Now I need a monkey bag!