Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Bath & Body Works | The Gingham Collection 2024 - Coming Soon - 6/24

We should see The Gingham Body Care Collections in store/online beginning Monday, 6/24 along with the hand soaps, pocketbacs, and Fall Preview Candles.  A few of the New items were showing up in the wall today but I am looking for the accessories most of all.  
 
My store is still pretty stocked full of Semi-Annual Sale 2024 items, so I am not sure how much longer these items will be around when the front tables get converted with the New.  After a quick glance at the bins today, I am not sure there is anything else I missed that I want before it ends.