Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2024

Bath & Body Works | It Feels Like: Summer, Fall Preview, Halloween, Gourmand Body Care, and National Gingham Week App Preview

Bath & Body Works | It Feels Like: Summer, Fall Preview, Halloween, Gourmand Body Care, and National Gingham Week App Preview


If you check your Member Rewards APP regularly, you may have noticed this morning a few updated photos sharing some of the Upcoming Collections.  The Halloween preview was my favorite.  The photo does not do the packaging justice.  I have said it before, the packaging labels are much more detailed this year, and I love how all of the forms come together in detail.