Bath & Body Works | New Holiday Items | Holiday Traditions Bucket and Pocketbacs

October 21, 2014
 
I have a few pictures of some new that is coming in the next few weeks at Bath and Body Works stores and a bit of information that I wanted to be sure to share.
 
 
*Either Wednesday or Thursday { 10.22-23, 2014}  the 3 wick candles go back on promotion 2/$22.

*25% off email blast coupon will be going out tomorrow. Active thru Sunday too!
...
*And the Bucket I am about to post pictures of is set to go out not this weekend, but next. Last weekend of the month! October 31 or November 1st.

I would have thought this weekend since Holiday Traditions Floor set is Nov. 3rd....but its set for the last weekend of this month.
--------
Pricing: $25. with a $30 Purchase

Full Size Products: Sugarplum Dream Shower Gel, Winter Candy Apple FFM, Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion, VBN Gentle Foaming Soap, Snow Kissed Berry Deep Cleansing Soap, Mini Candles: Twisted Peppermint, VBN, and Fresh Sparkling Snow.
 

 
 
 
 
We are also going to see a bunch of new holiday pocketbacs....if you haven't checked out my previous postings please do for a list of new items that we should see out soon. I will keep adding photos of the new to that post as I get them.