Life Inside the Page Marketplace | Blog Sale

May 7, 2015
 
I just wanted to share a link to the place I am currently offering my Blog Sale items.  I have been exploring many different avenues...one being an E-Commerce site I have had...but that is a lot of work to add something that sells out quickly.
 
So I decided on a Facebook page that is made to sell things.  I do have a shopping cart app I could add to it for checkout, and I did try it out...but I like the ease of combining purchases with just a simple email to me, eliminating excessive shipping fees the app was doing.
 
This seemed to work well for all of the things I have offered previously and having things for sale listed and separated into albums should be easier to browse.
 
I do appreciate your time when you visit all of my social pages, so when you have a moment, please check out:
 
 
 
as I continue to de-stash.
 
Hugs, Tessie