Blog Sale | Vera Bradley

May 19, 2015

As I have posted before, I promised hubby that I would clear out the attic of all of the things I have too much of before the end of summer.  Today I am clearing out the excess of the new Vera Bradley items I have....that I thought I needed....that are sitting waiting for someone to love them.

I will be adding more, but here is a start.

Buyer is responsible for shipping and Paypal fee. Most are lighter in weight so these can be shipped first class mail parcel post....or priority if wanted. International buyers are welcome on these.

Email me at Tessie_f@yahoo.com with your zipcode for a shipping cost.
 

 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley All in One Wristlet TEA GARDEN
foundation for breast cancer print $20.00

 
 

 New with tags -Vera Bradley LUNCH DATE (lunch bag) TEA GARDEN
foundation for breast cancer print  $25.00
 
 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley All in One Wristlet ENGLISH MEADOW $20.00
 
 
 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley Euro Wallet ENGLISH MEADOW $20.00
 
 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley Sophie bag  ENGLISH MEADOW $20.00
 
  New with tags -Vera Bradley Mini Hipster ENGLISH MEADOW $20.00
 
 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley Little Betsey plus Key chain  ENGLISH MEADOW $30.00
 
 
 New with tags -Vera Bradley All in One Wristlet PEACOCK  $20.00
 
 
  New with tags -Vera Bradley Carry it All Wristlet DOODLE DAISY $20.00
 
 
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley Carry it All Wristlet SUMMER COTTAGE $20.00
 
 
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley phone wristlet  CAMELLIA  $15.00
 


this was a special email offer that sold out QUICKLY, (before I got to add the other two patterns to my cart) was shown with a little girl carrying it.
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley Lily bag in LIMES UP pattern $25.00
 

 
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley CAMERA BAG RARE in LIMES UP pattern 
I paid $70+ for this and the other print and never used either bag. These sold out quick. I will consider any good offers, you can see what they are  selling for on Ebay. (100.00-200.00)

 
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley CAMERA BAG RARE in PRICILLA PINK pattern 
I paid $70+ for this and the other print and never used either bag. These sold out quick. I will consider any good offers, you can see what they are  selling for on Ebay.
 

 
New with tags -Vera Bradley  TOTALLY TURQUOISE drawstring bag $20.00
 
 
 
 
New with tags -Vera Bradley Stephanie Bag -  BALI BLUE  $35.00
perfect for summer, lots of pockets
 
 
 Vera Bradley PURPLE PUNCH FLORAL baby bottle bag or snack holder insulated bag- $10.00
 

 

 
New with tags -Vera Bradley Chain Lanyard and Double Id Wristlet -  SAFARI SUNSET $30.00
 


New with tags -Vera Bradley From my Heart jewelry travel heart - ISLAND BLOOMS  $15.00



 New with Tags From QVC- LEMON HILL  cloth quilted items: small handbag and wallet $15.00

Coming next is a ton...of needlecraft items, quilting, scrapbooking...