Victoria's Secret | New Hair & Body Mists and Return of Escape to Paradise

May 18, 2015
Here are a few things I saw in my Victoria's Secret Store today....
 
New Hair and Body Mists
Tease
Very Sexy Now
Very Sexy
Heavenly
Heavenly Summer
Bombshell
 
 
Escape to Paradise Collection
Island Rush
Endless Sunset
Tropical Night
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I saw this pendant today, priced at $45.00.  Um, no...
 

 
At the register today, these $29.50 slippers were $10 with ANY purchase. They are so soft and cushy...great gift idea too! My store had Mediums and Larges and they do fit my big tootsies.
 
 

 
The rollerball perfumes were priced at $10 today as well and I used a reward and got this for free.
 
 
I used my two free mist coupons on these returning scents.  There was a coupon in my latest catalog for a free panty (you have got to check through the book before  you toss it) up to $10.50 value...so I grabbed that too!