Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Bath & Body Works | SAS Day Six

December 31, 2015
 
On a quick trip to the mall today, {because the mall is closed tomorrow so there will be no B&BW shopping} I did stop in to see if there was anything new added to the SAS. The 75% off tables are gone completely and only the 50% off tables remain.  The candle wall has a few candles in it at the regular price and they are all lined up in single file across the shelves and a table in the front of the store had a few candles left at 50% off. No where here did 75% off candles arrive.
 
Since the hand soap sale was ending today, I thought I would look for a few more fall scents among all of the summer.  I didn't pay close enough attention to the one bottle purchased that has a lot of missing soap and a clogged pump...I guess the pump popped up and it was pushed down to lock it again.  The sides of the bottle were filled with caked soap but it was a nice scent so cleaning it at home wasn't too bad. I still think when floor set themes end, all of the products should be clearance then rather than boxed up for a later sale. 
 
I grabbed a few extra signature holiday blinged out pumps found in the bottom of a random box, and the last yellow diamond pattern luminary candle holder left on an empty tower shelf. 
 
I have seen many hauls with these in various colors; purple, red, green, silver and now yellow and they have all seemed to be available after the holiday was over.  I am not sure where they came from...at first I thought a White Barn store, but I just don't know.  A store out of town had the red one I shared a photo of earlier and it didn't really call to me. I guess I liked the bright yellow color of this, almost pineapple like...so home it came.  I haven't decided if it will be kept or sold.
 
Tomorrow, January 1st 2016, the travel sized signatures {Japanese Cherry Blossom, Moonlight Path, Beautiful Day, Wild Madagascar Vanilla, Cashmere Glow, Be Joyful} will be reduced to 75% off so you may want to check them out.
 
And the popularity of the Limoncello new body care coming seems to be growing.  The photo I shared today on Facebook has had 5.662 individual people views, 164 likes, 50 comments and 16 shares.  I myself am looking forward to its release in all forms.  And yes, it has been questioned that who really wants to walk around smelling like a lemon but if you have ever tried the pump lotion in Limoncello you will see its a different kind of lemon scent....not like a can of pledge. Hopefully, on me the body care will translate well.
 
We are still waiting for the Fiesta Collection Home and Body Care to launch later in January.  A few of the items seem to be hitting stores nationwide if social media is any judge.  I have found the scentportables online, and there are pocketbacs, and room sprays out and about in stores already.  Usually we will see body care show up online a week or two before a stores release, so I am hoping for a lotion travel sized trio FIRST LOOK to preview the scents.  I have been told they smell great and hope they aren't scents we already have had.
 
 
 
 
My online order came yesterday, just a few Red Velvet Cheer and the new pocketbac #squad Ducks. That packaging still makes me smile.  I cannot wait to see what they have planned for us for Easter...and Mother's Day.