Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Bath & Body Works | CIAO Italy | Signature Fragrances List for February 2016

January 18, 2016

This is just in and is a small bit of information with more to follow...but remember when I first shared the photo of the Blue Mediterranean Waters Signature Fragrance coming and I mentioned I don't know if it is only going to be a single fragrance?

It is not.

-Italian Citrus Sun
-Mediterranean Blue Waters
-Endless Weekend
-Seaside Pink Jasmine

These are the names of the Ciao Italy Signature Collection coming soon.  I don't yet have scent notes... ;) but as soon as I know I will be sure to get them added.