Bath & Body Works | Single, Boxed Wallflower Bulbs Idea

January 17, 2016
I made a post on my Facebook page with this photo, but I wanted to archive it here as well.

After seeing so many wallflower bulbs wet from leakage, untagged and unwanted at the Semi Annual Sale I thought about alternative packaging for them.  I know anything more than a hang tag may add to the expense of the product, but what does it cost when the stores need to damage the products out?

We see dual packages of wallflowers at decent pricing for sales, why not take it one step further and make the packaging for singles?  I don't always want two of the same scent. With single packaging, I can mix and match my scents without the obligation of a two-fer....and with having a boxed product presentation for a gift and storage is also addressed.

So what do you think?  Stop by and share in the conversation...