Bath & Body Works | Free with $30 Purchase - Limited Edition Gingham Teddy Bear With Heart on Paw

A friend on Instagram, @saltrabbit._._ shared a photo with me today of something she found on a military base in a Bath and Body Works Store.  Check these cuties out...



She mentioned that when she sees items on base they tend to come to regular stores so it would be awesome if this Limited Edition Gingham Teddy Bear showed up in all Bath and Body Works stores.

Limited Edition Gingham Bear FREE with any $30 Bath and Body Works Purchase.  Limited Time Only. While Supplies Last.

I cannot answer if and when we may see these in stores.  All I can suggest is we check with our stores to see if they saw/heard anything and should I hear any more information I will be sure to post.

My thanks to @saltrabbit._._ for sharing this information with me, so that I can share it with you!