Bath & Body Works | Members Reward APP - Variable Offering To Select Markets | Saltwater Breeze Body Care Full Size or Fun Size Products Free with $20 Purchase

A friend shared with me a special offer that popped up on his Member Rewards App for the New! Saltwater Breeze Body Care happening on Wednesday Only, in select markets only. 

Others who received a different offering took to social media to share what they had found and as the evening progressed, some rewards members who did NOT find this offering in their APP made their voices heard as well.



My friend @lc_bathandbodyworks shared his APP offering photo of the Free Fun Size Bundle of Saltwater Breeze with any $20 purchase...available online and in-store.

The other offer floating around was for two free FULL-SIZE products; a fine fragrance mist and a body cream.

I am not sure of all of the areas that tested out this marketing, and social media seems to be pretty quiet as to who else received it and participated in it.

But I will say when it comes to anything APP related, many people are getting really Mad that their locations STILL are not included.  When I first shared ( what feels like a hundred years ago now ) the information that they were going to release an APP and there would be incredible benefits to it..I got poo-pooed with the disbelief of such a thing coming...when it did come, I was thrilled...but then disappointed that it would need testing before it went wide.

So test it did...and still is currently...with a few markets here and there being added slowly.  Slowly being the keyword.  I mean my nana was slow but she was almost one hundred years old.  Come on already.


The best kind of test...if you ask me...and truth be told...they aren't asking me a thing....but the best test is trial...and error.  We see there are errors...we read about them daily online and I hear SOOOOO many APP stories. 

It was to launch last June...then at Holiday.  Now I am hearing, again...before summer.  I am hoping they mean this year.  

Ohio was just added to the APP Party.  Yipee.  So, fingers crossed we all could become part of the family very soon.

Until then fellow APP Brothers and Sisters, I will continue to share the offerings to keep you informed.