Bath & Body Works | New Pink Fairy Pocketbac Holder - With Light and Sound

Bath and Body Works newest pocketbac holder couldn't be any cuter!  Perfect for little and big girls alike, this Pink Fairy makes a magic wand sound as it lights up beneath her skirt.

It may be hard to see but the white part of the fairy has a subtle sparkle to it.  As you would expect a fairy to be. Priced at $12.75.

I grabbed a few and I will grab a few more to share with friends who can't get to stores to buy them themselves.  I learned after the Sock Monkey Pocketbac Holder to have a few backups of adorable holders.  

People kept asking me for them ( or taking them off of my purse ) and we all know if you see it in Bath and Body Works and you love it...buy it because in no time they will disappear and not return.