Bath & Body Works | Sweet On You Body Care Collection | What I've Purchased So Far

The release of the New Bath and Body Works Sweet On You Body Care Collection has finally happened today ( some stores have had them out for a few weeks already, just not here ) and I was there at opening waiting to get my hands on more of these delish foodie scents. 

I was able to try and buy just the body lotions on Friday with the buy two get one free sale pricing, but I held off on getting the entire collection until I saw a decent price on the fragrance mists. I am not a fan of the $15.50 new, raised pricing But with this collection's popularity so far, it may not go on a $6 or $7 pricing sale so I guess I better not wait too long.


Today I grabbed three shower gels and added the Margarita Cupcake Body Cream using the $6.00 body cream coupon from the mailer combining it with the 20% off coupon.  It brought the pricing of the body cream down to $4.80.



Later in the week, I will grab the Confetti Cake Pop Body Cream to add to that collection.
For me, these kinds of scents have a place and time when I will be wearing them.  I love smelling like a woman...florals or fresh and clean when I am out and about.  Food-Inspired fragrances are adored in the evening, after a shower...or days off on weekends for me to enjoy.

The packaging for me is on-trend.  Chalkboard mania is everywhere so why not body care labels, right?  The charming font chosen with textured raised lettering is only complete with the chalkboard-inspired motifs of each Bake Shop scent. This is the type of signage I would expect to see behind the counter at my favorite bakery.

Although I think they missed out on huge sales of candles with not offering some in matching, chalkboard-inspired labeled jars. With textured, lattice lids.  And Pocketbacs and Hand Soaps with Matching Labels!!!!

Something to note: the Strawberry Pound Cake Body Care Collection has Capital Letters on its label while the Margarita Cupcake and Confetti Cake Pop do not...leading me to believe that this highly-requested, now finally here to match the Home Collection of products will be staying when the other two scents leave.

I really like all of the scents and if I have to rate them according to favorites I would say Strawberry Pound Cake, Margarita Cupcake and then Confetti Cake Pop.

I did not yet try the shower gel so I will make note of how these fragrances translate into that form at a later date. I find the Strawberry to not smell synthetic or plastic. My first thought when the scent hit my nose was Nestle's Strawberry Quick that then changes to include a cream note.

Margarita Cupcake smells bright and citrusy on the first sniff drying down to a subtle floral-like vanilla scent on me. It smells familiar and welcoming to me. I am not sure what I can say to describe Confetti Cake Pop other than it's vanilla. 

I would suggest you try these scents for yourself in store...and then grab your favorite(s) and take it home with you to see how it fits into your fragrance wardrobe.  If you have a tween or a teen's birthday coming up...grab them some of these lotions and shower gels before they are gone.  This packaging alone screams PARTY!