Bath & Body Works | New Bold Blooms Signature Body Care Collection | Online Today April 2, 2020

Bath and Body Works has added their New Mother's Day Collections of Body Care and Home Decor online today and seeing them make me want to try them all! 

I saw that the Summer Treats Hand Soap Collection had one scent in a Gentle Gel formula added to that collection online so I will wait to see if any others are added before placing my order. 
I am so curious to smell this Fresh Cut Lilacs fragrance in this collection and I hope it smells like the Lilac fragrance that wafts through my windows every spring.

Check out these new scents:

Bold Blooms Signature Body Care Collection:

  • Black Cherry Merlot - dark cherry, black raspberry, sumptuous merlot
  • Champagne Toast - bubbly champagne, sparkling berries, juicy tangerines
  • Fresh Cut Lilacs - lilac bouquets, dewy greens, soft spring air
  • Whipped Vanilla Chiffon - wild vanilla bean, spun sugar, white peach blossom
Available in:
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Super Smooth Body Lotion
  • Shower Gel
  • Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • Travel Size
  • Hand Cream