Bath & Body Works | All Body Care Day(s) Sale | December 10th & 11th - What I Bought

These are the fragrance items I grabbed during the Bath and Body Works All Body Care Day(s) Sale.  Not a lot as compared to what some were buying in store, but I had been purchasing everything from this Holiday release as they came out so I didn't need much.  I am glad to finally smell the Cozy Season Collection and love every fragrance in it.  I have yet to try the Happy Vibes and Starlit Night.

 

 

The Pure Wonder Gel Brush retailed for $24.50 each, so that was a steal to be able to grab a few and try them out at $5.50 each.

I skipped on buying scrubs and body creams because I am still finishing off those already started in my collection.  I noticed the Vanilla Bean Noel body cream I purchased last turned this ugly brown color not long after I opened it and started using it.  While it still smelled fine, I didn't like the appearance it was.  I am glad I didn't gift any.

That is part of the reason why I passed on buying more Body Creams all year.  With a large collection of them from years past, and the shorter use before it gets yucky in the tube texture that happens fast, that ends up being more wasted money to buy more.