Bath & Body Works | Try It To Believe It Sale - Smalls / Travel Sizes

I've wondered where these Merry Christmas travel size body care items fit in this holiday and in going over my most recent receipts, I saw what all of these had in common.

 


They are listed on the receipt as TITBI.  Which is try it to believe it and I am guessing that these were brought in for Tuesday's December 7th Try It To Believe It, One Day Only Sale with awesome pricing on Travel Size Body Care, Hand Sanitizers, Hand Creams, Pocketbacs, Scentportables, and Lip Glosses.

I still need the shower gels in these scents but if your store hasn't set this cute collection out yet, keep an eye out for it.  That Iced Cinnamon Bun smells delicious.

  • Pocketbacs $1
  • Scentportable Refills $2
  • Hand Sanitizer Mist $3
  • Lip Gloss $3
  • Travel Size Body Care $3
  • Hand Cream $3