Bath & Body Works | Candle Day 2021 Pricing Confirmation

Bath and Body Works Candle Day $10.25 pricing did not come as a surprise to me.  With all of the $15.95 sales on candles we have had this year that I participated in, I found it hard to believe that we would see a $9.95 sale on candles for this specific sale.  That is why I didn't say anything about the price points the stores marketing showed early on when they got them in.

 


If you have been following me for some time you know that I have shared the pricing early for years...and then every one gets mad...and tells me over and over in comments that I am wrong.  Then I have to share the "confirmed" pricing photos the few days before the sale to prove, I was correct.

This year, I was having none of that...because there were four price points to chose from...narrowed down to two...yet some insisted...they, had the confirmed price - $9.95!  Yep...nope.  

The decision for this $10.25 was made and confirmed finally on Thursday after a district manager/execs talk...hours before the Early Rewards App Members access to the sale began.

But, there was some talk of a select number of stores to offer a test sale price...Whether that happened or not, I don't know...it has been a crazy busy few days for me and I just didn't follow up if anyone got better pricing in Miami or elsewhere.  

Stores were not happy to hear about that plot twist for sure.  And honestly, can you blame them?  They have to take care of customers who are looking for certain scents that are not coming back...while selling customers on a higher price point this year...combining all of that with few to no coupon discounts.

So while some complained about the higher price, you know they will be lining up to grab everything on their list...and social media will be flooded with photos of candles for days.  I look forward to seeing those choices from everyone's hauls...both big and small.