Bath & Body Works | Loyalty Rewards Membership APP FINALLY Releases!!! - August 22nd, 2022

Finally!  Bath and Body Works Loyalty Rewards Membership APP is available in ALL AREAS.  If you haven't done so already, download the APP to your phone and get ready to shop!

 


 

The official start date is Monday, August 22nd, but stores have begun signing up customers at checkout now, and if you need assistance they can help.

I stopped in my store for a quick Halloween purchase for my great-niece and nephew and checkout was a breeze.  My rewards account number beeped...and all of my email info is shared. Two coupons beeped and I was on my way.  Super simple and every dollar spent will begin to add up for Free Products.

With Holiday just around the corner, Bath and Body Works planned Rewards App release was timed perfectly.