Bath & Body Works | Today's Store Visit During $6.25 Single Wick Candle Email Promo

I did not grab much because I really don't need much currently.  But there is always that curiosity to see if anything New landed...so off I went.




The $6.25 single wick candle sale pricing with a required code is not that great, and I wasn't planning on grabbing anything until I remembered I wanted the Skeleton Label Spooky Cider Lane candles for my niece who is getting married on Halloween. 

I grabbed those two, added in the Free Vampire Blood Sanitizer Mist from My Rewards App and made that my first purchase.  I had two mailer coupons left - 20% off and either a less expensive wallflower unit or refill bulb...so I grabbed the unit, and the cute pizza slice pocketbac and finished up my second purchase.

That slice of pizza reminds me of when a squirrel was across the street at the neighbors house going through the trash left on the porch.  He drug the pizza box by the top flap over to the step and dragged a huge slice of pizza down the front steps and was eating it in front of me and hubby.  

There was a can of Pepsi still left on the porch front banister...and I told hubby, "he is going to go up there you watch."  He DID...sipped that straw holding it in his two paws and I snapped the photo!!  

My local paper published the photo with my byline, but instead of my caption, " Nothing goes better with a slice than a Pepsi."  They posted it as a reminder to residents to properly dispose of trash!!!!!!!  HA HA.  I still laugh daily when I see the squirrels go up on their porch.  I will find the pic and add it to this post.