Bath & Body Works | Midnight Amber Glow Promo Coming This Weekend

Back on August 6th, I shared these two photos of Bath and Body Works upcoming Midnight Amber Glow Fine Fragrance Mist along with the Body Cream, and the Men's Coffee and Whiskey Fragrance Spray and Body Cream.

Then, I thought they looked like they could be a Promotion as we have seen before.  I think while Canada is going to give the Midnight Amber Glow Fine Fragrance Mist as their freebie, we could receive this duo as ours....and I think it will be tomorrow.

I cannot say for sure the Men's duo will come as well.  I just posted both photos when found back on August 6th because that is when I saw them.  I will update what the free gift will be as I confirm, but this promo is an online only - and I am not sure BOPIS will be available for it.