Bath & Body Works | Fall 2 Release - Store Visit On August 30th

Bath and Body Works Fall 2 Online and In Store Releases - August 30th.




























 

I didn't see some of the other scents that will be coming for Fall 2 out in store today.  I had very little time to shop so I only spent that time finding the hand sanitizers I wanted to grab for the $1 sale price.  The body care sale was still buy 3 get 1 free so any mists I want will wait for a better sale.

The Single Wick Candles were on sale for $8 and with the coupon they would come down to $6, and while they looked adorable, I passed.

My store looked beautiful and full of colorful products.  Hopefully, later this week I can spend more time exploring.  I did not see the new Fall Faceted Scents, but with looking over the photos I took, they may have been on the octagon.  Fall in Bloom was not out to my knowledge.

Body Care:

  • Strawberry Pound Cake
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles


Candles:

  • Hometown Decor Blanket
  • Localism Treats ( 3 wick and single wicks )
  • Hometown Festival BBW Treats
  • Single Wicks
  • Hometown Decor Plaid